The Copyright School Challenge: Video Challenge is back this year with more opportunities to ‘Express Creativity with a Video‘. The objective of this competition is to encourage and educate youths to embrace literary work and understand the importance of copyright.
The competition is open to students aged 13 to 18 from all local and international schools, junior colleges and tertiary institutions.
About the Competition
Students are invited to select any one of the 3 categories to participate:
– Respecting Copyright (NEW): any original 90-second video
– 90-seconds video clip based on selected publisher’s book; highlighting the storyline of the book
– Video Essay based on selected publisher’s book that can be presented as a book review
– Participate as an individual or a team of 4
– Sign up by 22 July 2022 to find out more and get a FREE video briefing workshop!
– Submit the video in any format in 1080p by 30 September. The submission link will be made available nearer to the date. Any other mode of submissions will not be accepted.
Be part of the Copyright School Challenge: Video Challenge. Attractive cash prizes and trophies will be given to the Top 3 winners.
|First Prize||$2,000 + School Trophy|
|Second Prize||$1,000 + School Trophy|
|Thirs Prize||$500 + School Trophy|
Watch our exclusive interview session with past winners
Announcement of Winners
– Winners will be notified of the results of the Competition via email or phone call.
– Winners must be present for the Awards presentation ceremony. Date will be shared at a later time.
– Prize money will be issued via cheque. For team entries, the cheque will be issued to the team leader, who will be responsible for distributing it to the team
Winning entries for 2021 Video Competition. Click the link below to view video.